April 3, 2011

Not Real Wall Paper- Wall Paper

 I was browsing through a blog called k.d.f designs. It's a blog by the cutest gal who makes her living by painting. She's done a lot of jobs with this stencil and has a tutorial on how she makes this pattern standout.

I would jump at the opportunity to do this in my home- like it would be done by now. However, I live in a rental blah, blah, blah.

So depressed but not beaten I put the image in my folder of inspiration ideas and kept on truckin'.

Then, all of a sudden, it hit me. Everyone is doing vinyl. Like it has been DONE TO DEATH. Am I right? Well, that doesn't mean it can't rock the house. 

I figured if I could find some vinyl at the right price point it would be worth to invest a little bit of money into my bedroom happiness until we leave this place.

Here are some of the top contenders. 

They come in packs of between 8 and 10 pieces depending and all would be under 50 dollars. I'm thinking it would be worth it. I like the top two choices the most- but then I start to second guess it and think maybe I want something that doesn't look like a giant (13 in) round ball?




















Oh yeah- and I am thinking about getting it them in silver.

Which one should I get? Help a girl out!