August 25, 2011

✥ Alphabet Art with Discreet Message ✥


Have you guys  seen these yet? 
 I love one of these or the type that spells out a word. Maybe I'll save my pennies {they're actually not that expensive}
I the meantime I figured I'd make my own alphabet art.
I needed something to fit the smaller frames on my gallery wall. I made this to fit a 3" x 5" mat.
This took about 5 minutes to make. I used Word and picked a font that had pretty typography, but nothing too decorative. Then I spelled out my message in blue, with one or two letters on a line.
I decided to make each blue letter a different shade, for no particular reason. 
I thought it felt more Anthro inspired that way. {Channeling a dresser with 4 drawers in different shades of blue, if you catch my drift?}
So, can you read it? Even up close and personal you have to really try to read it, which is perfect. I like that you could both overlook the little piece of art or be drawn in to have a closer look. It has a discreet personality.

That's just the way I wanted it.
The message? "It's All Worth It." Great for those day you need a pick me up!

Thanks for checking it out!





Update: Please take a moment to check out this lovely site who has {graciously} Featured my art project!

FeaturedAtSBLC Thrifty Thursday Week 39