August 27, 2011

✥ A Lonely Zebra Meets a Fancy Rhino✥



My lonely zebra met a wonderful, colorful rhino this weekend. 
Remember this guy?

We welcomed the new addition to the gallery wall, a bold rhino with bright green and blue spots.
My zebra was printed on a map of Colorado. Z and I lived there before moving to Utah.
{go here for the tutorial}

This time I went straight for looks and printed senor rhino up on a gorgeous map of Alaska.

I love how he's faded in spots and who knew Alaska would look so pretty?
I think he's my new favorite.


Looks like the right side of the wall is coming right along. I finally found a ampersand that I liked, it cost me a whopping 3 bucks {from Hobby Lobby.} Serious money compared to the 20 cents I've spent so far!

Go here for the Eye Chart Tutorial and here for the Restoration Hardware Blueprint Art Knock Off.





Update: Take a minute to check out this lovely site that featured my artwork!


Looking for places to link up your projects? Check out my Party Page!


I'm also linked up here.